A certified small business registered with SAM with facility clearance, Vistacom offers years of military and Department of Defense perspective and expertise.
Vistacom is consistently ranked as one of the top 50 audio visual systems integrators in North America by Systems Contractor News and is also an Infocomm APex Certified integrator.
With a solutions-oriented approach, Vistacom offers design and engineering services; hardware and software; and the integration, warranty, and support for new technology systems as well as the renovation and service of existing systems. When time is of the essence and every project is mission-critical, you can count on Vistacom.
Vistacom has extensive experience in federal operations environments, streamlining the purchasing chain, interfacing with legacy systems, transitioning from digital to analog, and providing real-world deployment solutions. We understand the nature of secure spaces and can provide usability-driven design and engineering without compromising OPSEC.
State and Local
Vistacom's services and technologies increase the readiness of government agencies and operations including:
- Direct access to contract vehicle providers and purchasing contracts
- Expert knowledge of the purchasing chain
- Years of experience interfacing with legacy systems
- Vast knowledge of signal transmission requirements for classified networks and signals
- Ability to provide ongoing services to each deployment
- Deployment capability for CONUS and OCONUS installations
- Clearance to work in classified spaces
Command and Control Centers
Vistacom not only supplies technology and equipment to command and control centers, but also connects and synchronizes the equipment within existing networks. The programming process can allow controlled access for key personnel while maintaining remote switching and control of sources from one room to another. Various levels of control can include:
- Administrator control allows high-level personnel to switch remote sources and release those controls to the current user
- Supervisor controls allows the supervisor to route audio to specific stations
- Various user level controls allow the user to control local devices as well as remote devices "sent" to their room by the administrator