About the Role
The Service Technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Service Manager to provide outstanding service and maintenance to both contract clients and non-contract clients. Experience and knowledge of audio, video and control systems and functionality is essential.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Responsible for on-site troubleshooting and repairing audiovisual equipment
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and other proprietary service management software applications
- Configuration of routers and wireless access points, networking skills
- Provide quality service, installation, and repair work performed at customer sites
- Comprehension of engineered prints and wiring diagrams
- Provide troubleshooting phone support as required
- Provide on-call (after hours) service duties on a rotational basis
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills
- Must be physically capable of lifting and installing equipment of 50 lbs. minimum weight
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel
Use the form on this page to apply for this position. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the form below to apply for this position. Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com.