Outside AV Sales Representative
About the Role
The Outside AV Sales Rep will be responsible for selling products, services, and end-to-end AV and IT solutions that suit unique needs, from design concept and installation to onsite training and support, to existing Vistacom clients and acquiring new business throughout the Vistacom coverage area.
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas through sales of complex audio visual, video teleconferencing, and media systems and services.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects. Manage sales funnel to analyze and monitor activity against assigned quotas.
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date strategic account plans.
- Maintain existing revenue and build new revenue streams within established account base.
- Generate revenue through the acquisition of new clients.
- Research, develop, and present well-structured statements of work and sales proposals.
- Develop client relationships and maintain a superior level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, selling skills, and competitors.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, personable and well organized.
- Superior customer service skills in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Planning, organizing, and implementing skills to facilitate the successful completion of a project by the specific date due.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- CTS Certification a plus.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business to business technology sales.
- Excellent communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable record of sales success.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of AV, video teleconferencing, and media applications required.
Use the form on this page to apply for this position. Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com.