Managed Services Technician
About the Role
As a Managed Services Technician, you will be detail-oriented, tech-savvy and driven to provide exceptional service and systems monitoring for Vistacom’s clients. You will work with the Managed Services team and be able to utilize your knowledge of Barco Control Room Software, audio, video and control systems, network topology, etc. Please note: this role is based in Alexandria, VA.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Knowledge of Barco Control Room Software
- Working ability to develop layouts and perspectives in the Sidebar application
- Experience with audio, video and Crestron control systems
- Assist in network topology connections
- Perform basic firewall configuration
- Familiarity with Linux and Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent termination skills
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and other proprietary service management software applications
- Configuration of routers, switches and wireless access points, networking skills
- Comprehension of engineered prints and wiring practices
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team environment
Use the form on this page to apply for this position. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the form below to apply for this position. Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com.