Director of Managed Services
About the Role
As the Director of Managed Services, you will lead the services, sales and operational strategy and you will be responsible for the pursuit of services revenue from new customers, customer satisfaction and quality of services.
The Director of Managed Services’ primary role is to fulfill the role of department head for the Managed Services portion of the company; to facilitate the development and/or take responsibility for the implementation of the Managed Services portion of the annual business plan; to be available for client and vendor intervention as needed and facilitate internal communications to provide direction and support of the Managed Services staff; to establish and monitor a Managed Services budget; to direct and lead staff related to Managed Services activities utilizing industry knowledge, good communication skills, and experience as a guide.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work with sales to lead the development of a go-to-market strategy and execution against said strategy.
- Shape and execute a strategy to build and manage our Managed Services Operations team.
- The primary management role for your team, helping to plan, and oversee ongoing operations of 24/7 mission critical services.
- Lead your team to ensure we meet customer SLAs and provide stability for the business.
- Work with sales to develop services and price points including but not limited to Managed Services, support services, data services, digital signage.
- Review and analyze data from all sources, clients, manufacturers, distributors, market analysis and revenue for program & product development.
- Lead the development of marketing and training materials for Managed Services products.
- Lead detailed discussions regarding Managed Services for sales opportunities.
- Support Sales Representatives and Engineers for Managed Services sales opportunities.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Managed Services market, business applications and conditions.
- Provide a detailed understanding of Managed Services applications and business uses.
- Responsible for P/L of Managed Services business segment.
- Present recommendations for staffing requirements of Managed Services department.
Experience & Qualifications
1. Master’s degree in business, or BS degree with a minimum of 8+ years of industry experience.
2. Experience managing and working with SaaS, large scale deployments, incident management and monitoring for Sales, Marketing and Services applications in a high volume B2B environment.
3. General experience managing client support and service in a small to medium sized construction/contracting environment.
4. Skilled in supervising and managing personnel.
5. High level of ability with spread sheets and other analytical tools.
6. Willingness to “roll up his sleeves” and do what is necessary to get the job done.
7. Honesty, integrity and a strong desire to succeed.
8. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
9. Ability to deal judiciously and tactfully in human issues with colleagues.
10. Ability to work in and create and maintain positive teams.
11. Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in others and shift responsibilities to take advantage of those strengths.
12. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
13. Ability to help employees succeed.
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Opportunities for learning and career advancement
Use the form on this page to apply for this position. Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com.