AV Technician – Control Room Integration
About the Role
The Control Room Integration Technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Control Room Team Leadership to perform installation of assigned projects and assist with on-site coordination as required.
This position requires a specific skill set to include the following:
- Mechanical expertise is construction of video walls: displays and projection cubes with strong eye for color balancing
- Video processing familiarity with Windows installation and configuration of OS
- Networking skills including network switch configuration, IGMP and Multicast
- General video knowledge of display resolution and DVI/HDMI and Display Port signal types
- Must possess expert termination, wiring and soldering skills as applicable
- Preferential consideration is given to candidates possessing expert knowledge and experience in the installation and integration of Barco and VuWall systems.
Strong communication skills are a must. Must be physically capable of lifting and installing equipment of 50 lbs. minimum weight, climbing ladders and other general construction support activities. Must be willing to travel. Hiring contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug testing in compliance with FCRA.
- Soldering various style connectors: 1 year (Required)
- Audio Visual: 3 years (Required)
- CAT 6 Shielded cable construct: 1 year (Required)
Use the form on this page to apply for this position. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.