A company as dynamic as the industry it serves, Vistacom welcomes experienced industry professionals to join our staff and help the Vistacom team continue its momentum. Currently open positions at Vistacom include:
The Design Engineer at Vistacom will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead client site visits for initial surveys or review bid specifications as applicable.
- Design audiovisual systems using various hardware and software components that work cohesively as one system to address and exceed client needs.
- Create system drawing packages using AutoCAD and provide ongoing technical assessment and support for technical operations during integration, install, & commissioning of projects.
- Working with other team members, specify and approve for ordering equipment required for the project.
- Assist with technical oversight, red lines and design questions during integration & commissioning of systems.
- Assist with generating As-Build drawings sets for the final design package.
A degree in Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent education and practical work experience is required. Advanced knowledge of audiovisual presentation systems, control systems, video teleconferencing and information technology is also required. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and other standard computer applications and operating systems, and demonstrate capability in modeling and use of advanced engineering tools and design and estimating software.
Does working for a growing, cutting-edge technology company appeal to you? Vistacom Inc. is a leader in the field of audio-visual communication and collaboration technologies. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional eager to contribute and grow with us in a dynamic and rewarding environment. We will set you up for success by teaching and coaching you on our markets and our technology offerings. The position will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new prospects and will manage and nurture existing client relationships. Travel is required for this position. Vistacom is a great place to work and offers a competitive base salary plus commission and an excellent benefit package.
The integration technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Project Manager of record to perform installation of assigned projects and assist with on-site coordination as required. This position also requires:
- Experience and knowledge of audio and video control systems and functionality
- Comprehension of engineered prints and wiring practices
- IT background is helpful
- Must possess excellent termination, wiring and soldering skills.
Key responsibilities include support implementation of assigned A/V systems within specified time frames; create and submit punch list to the PM; manage completion of punch list; maintain red-lined drawings and submit As-Builts.
Strong communication skills are a must. Must be physically capable of lifting and installing equipment of 50 lbs. minimum weight.
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com.