Proud Past, Focused Future
Over the past 60 years, Vistacom has grown from a small family owned business to one of the premier audiovisual integration firms in the United States today. Vistacom’s forward-thinking philosophy has enabled the company to adopt the industry’s leading-edge technologies and provide our clients around the world with systems defined by innovation, for today and in the future. As today’s changing business landscape brings on increasing pressures for businesses to operate and communicate more efficiently and reliably, Vistacom approaches these challenges with educated solutions that implement the most robust technology for their audiovisual, control room and unified collaboration needs, with an emphasis on quality and a proactive approach.
Although the technology has changed dramatically since the company’s founding, the core values remain true to our founder’s vision. Our clients, not hardware or software, are the real reason for Vistacom’s success.
At Vistacom, our mission is to help our clients achieve their business goals by improving communications through design, integration and support of the right technology solutions with a focus on our:
Vistacom serves its clients and its community with the utmost attention and care. As such, we have several core values that define us as a business and as a part of the community. At Vistacom, we believe:
- positive client experiences lead to a solid, repeat client base and client referrals;
- high quality technical solutions are the foundation of our brand;
- leadership and accountability at all levels, are the foundation for our success;
- our success is predicated on our preparation matching our opportunities;
- loyal, motivated and engaged employees working together, can and will accomplish great things;
- there is no substitution for honesty, integrity, hard work, pride in workmanship and effective communications at all levels of the company;
- committed and strategic reinvestment in the company assures preparedness for existing and future opportunities;
- a successful company is a valued corporate citizen; giving back to the community and leading by example, motivates employees to follow suit.