A company as dynamic as the industry it serves, Vistacom welcomes experienced industry professionals to join our staff and help the Vistacom team continue its momentum. Currently open positions at Vistacom include:
The role of the Project Manager at Vistacom is vital to ensuring optimal client satisfaction from engineering to installation and integration. The Project Manager plans, organizes, directs and controls project activities required for effective management of our Audio/Visual and Control Room projects. The key responsibilities of the best qualified candidates are:
· Planning and coordinating engineering, programming, installation and subcontracting activities on systems, specifically those related to schedules/tasks, plans/specs, procurement, installation, record keeping.
· Maintaining project awareness with an eye towards client needs as related to change orders.
· Monitoring job status and control job costs, providing necessary, timely and concise communication to all departments.
· Working closely with installation/integration teams to maintain the highest standards of project completion; stay current on current project management standards and product training.
· Processing job closure documentation, ensuring all departments are current on close-out documentation, final billing to client and other paperwork.
We seek candidates who have a minimum of 5 years Project Management experience in the AV (Electronic, Security/Surveillance), construction or IT industries. A Bachelor's Degree in PM or other project or technical related degrees is strongly preferred. PMP and CTS certifications are desirable. Jobsite travel is required. Physical demands are typical for the position; must be able to clearly communicate in written and verbal forms.
The Design Engineer at Vistacom will be responsible for the following activities:
· Lead client site visits for initial surveys or review bid specifications as applicable.
· Design audiovisual systems using various hardware and software components that work cohesively as one system to address and exceed client needs.
· Create system drawing packages using AutoCAD and provide ongoing technical assessment and support for technical operations during integration, install, & commissioning of projects.
· Working with other team members, specify and approve for ordering equipment required for the project.
· Assist with technical oversight, red lines and design questions during integration & commissioning of systems.
· Assist with generating As-Build drawings sets for the final design package.
A degree in Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent education and practical work experience is required. Advanced knowledge of audiovisual presentation systems, control systems, video teleconferencing and information technology is also required. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and other standard computer applications and operating systems, and demonstrate capability in modeling and use of advanced engineering tools and design and estimating software.
Audio Visual Integration Technician:
The integration technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Project Manager of record to perform installation of assigned projects and assist with on-site coordination as required. This position requires experience and knowledge of audio and video control systems and functionality. Also required is comprehension of engineered prints and wiring practices. IT background is helpful. Must possess excellent termination skills and have the ability to work autonomously or within a team environment. Key responsibilities include: manage and support implementation of assigned a/v systems within specified time frames; create and submit punch list to the PM; manage completion of punch list; maintain red-lined drawings and submit As-Builts.Strong communication skills are a must.
The service technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Service Manager to provide service and maintenance to contract clients and non-contract clients. Experience and knowledge of audio, video and control systems and functionality is essential; IT background preferred. This is a full time position.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
· Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing Audio/Visual equipment
· Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and other proprietary service management software applications.
· Configuration of routers and wireless access points, networking skills
· Provide quality service, installation, and repair work performed at customer sites
· Comprehension of engineered prints and wiring practices
· Provide troubleshooting phone support as required
· Provide on-call (after hours) service duties on a rotational basis
· Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
· Valid and current driver’s license
Interested candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org