A company as dynamic as the industry it serves, Vistacom welcomes experienced industry professionals to join our staff and help the Vistacom team continue its momentum. Currently open positions at Vistacom include:
Audio Visual Sales Manager
The A/V Sales Manager is a motivated, results-driven strategic leader with experience in achieving revenue growth targets, expanding our customer base and continuing our long history of excellence in our industry.
The primary responsibilities of the A/V Sales Manager include:
· Developing Vistacom's annual Sales Strategy Plan.
· Developing and maintaining sales partner relationships.
· Responsible for the overall development and management of a sales staff including 5 sales executives and 2 administrators. Lead all sales training efforts for the sales team.
· Identify market trends and shifts while maintaining awareness of new products and competition status.
This role requires experience in leading a sales team successfully to annual goals. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, possess a strong business leadership sense and specific industry knowledge and expertise. He/she will have successful prior experience in a sales management role, consistently exceeding goals; will demonstrate the ability to communicate and influence credibility at all levels of the company. The preferred candidate will have experience in a technology-driven field in alignment with Vistacom's business model, ideally in A/V applications.
Account Manager/Sales for the Control Room Team
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced sales professional who wants to work in a dynamic and rewarding sales environment as part of our Control Room Team. The Account Manager position is for those individuals who have the drive to succeed, possess strong consultative selling and communication skills and can work independently and within a team framework.
Control Room Account Managers have primary responsibility to drive business growth of control room solutions and to expand Vistacom's penetration for mission-critical technologies. Control Room Account Managers are responsible for prospecting, business development, revenue generation and client management. This position involves extensive travel and a demanding work schedule. The best candidate may work remotely or from our headquarters in Allentown, PA.
We offer a competitive base salary and commission, top-notch benefits and an unlimited opportunity for growth and reward.
The Design Engineer at Vistacom will be responsible for the following activities:
· Lead client site visits for initial surveys or review bid specifications as applicable.
· Design audiovisual systems using various hardware and software components that work cohesively as one system to address and exceed client needs.
· Create system drawing packages using AutoCAD and provide ongoing technical assessment and support for technical operations during integration, install, & commissioning of projects.
· Working with other team members, specify and approve for ordering equipment required for the project.
· Assist with technical oversight, red lines and design questions during integration & commissioning of systems.
· Assist with generating As-Build drawings sets for the final design package.
A degree in Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent education and practical work experience is required. Advanced knowledge of audiovisual presentation systems, control systems, video teleconferencing and information technology is also required. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and other standard computer applications and operating systems, and demonstrate capability in modeling and use of advanced engineering tools and design and estimating software.
Audio Visual Integration Technician:
The integration technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Project Manager of record to perform installation of assigned projects and assist with on-site coordination as required. This position requires experience and knowledge of audio and video control systems and functionality. Also required is comprehension of engineered prints and wiring practices. IT background is helpful. Must possess excellent termination skills and have the ability to work autonomously or within a team environment. Key responsibilities include: manage and support implementation of assigned a/v systems within specified time frames; create and submit punch list to the PM; manage completion of punch list; maintain red-lined drawings and submit As-Builts.Strong communication skills are a must.
Audio Visual Design Engineer
Seeking an experienced, tech-savvy AV Design Engineer to manage AV Projects and interface with clients, subcontractors, federal & local agencies, and production team for delivery of Design & Engineering Services to many of the leading tech firms in Silicon Valley. The right candidate shall be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of AV Facility Design, Installation, Construction Administration and Project Management. Must complete projects on-time and within budget. Please include a Cover Letter in your response telling us why you’re the right candidate for this position; additionally, please include your Resume and Compensation requirements.
The service technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Service Manager to provide service and maintenance to contract clients and non-contract clients. Experience and knowledge of audio, video and control systems and functionality is essential; IT background preferred. This is a full time position.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
· Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing Audio/Visual equipment
· Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and other proprietary service management software applications.
· Configuration of routers and wireless access points, networking skills
· Provide quality service, installation, and repair work performed at customer sites
· Comprehension of engineered prints and wiring practices
· Provide troubleshooting phone support as required
· Provide on-call (after hours) service duties on a rotational basis
· Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
· Valid and current driver’s license
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com